Zennie62 on YouTube

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Oakland Coliseum City : A 1,000 Room Hotel Complex Can Work

Oakland Coliseum City : A 1,000 Room Hotel Complex Can Work - Video

Oakland Coliseum City: A 1,000 Room Hotel Complex Will Work There is a seemingly collective feeling that a 1,000 room hotel complex, like the one I propose for my version of Coliseum City, will not work. I am taking time to explain why that is not the case at all. I have learned that Oakland and Alameda County Bureaucrats have not actually evaluated my proposal so much as provide an opinion about it without asking me. I have learned they missed key data points in the plan and all, again, because they did not ask me about it. I will explain more and I say more in the video but the point is the hotel provides a place for the 4 million visitors to games of the three major sports teams we have to stay that is right there. They can mix and mingle with professional and college athletes and have rooms that overlook the playing fields. Oakland has nothing like that right now. In fact The San Francisco Bay Area doesn't. I am very dismayed with how Oakland has handled this. And I am just trying to make sure we keep all of our teams. I am trying to make Oakland rediscover the will and initiative to complete big projects. So far I am failing. I'm
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/LF_Gv79_pec

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative