Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Zenni.com And CEO Tibor Laczay Use Zennie Abraham Name As Internet Ad Piggyback

Zenni.com And CEO Tibor Laczay Use Zennie Abraham Name As Internet Ad Piggyback Video

Zenni.com And CEO Tibor Laczay Use Zennie Abraham Name As Internet Ad Piggyback Tibor Laczay and Julia Chen of Piedmont, Ca, which is a part of Oakland, started the firm 19dollareyeglasses.com in 2003 - then, they changed the name to, of all things "Zenni.com" - my name without the "e". Now this may seem like a coincidence, but it's not - we live in the same city, basically and I have been an internet and local media presence since 1993. In 1999, I tried to bring the Super Bowl to Oakland. I started Sports Business Simulations in 2003, when their eyeglasses firm wasn't even called Zenni.com. They changed the name to that in 2006, and that was the same year i went into video-blogging. They knew I was online a lot and used my name to piggyback their own Internet business. I have contacted them about this repeatedly and they never have responded to my calls and emails. Not good people at all.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/Y8raVRXNUHU

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative